ENHANCED DYNAMIC COMPUTATIONS IN NAMED DATA WIRELESS NETWORKS
- R.Ya. Pirmagomedov, Tampere University, researcher, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: IMT2020, IMT2030, named data networks, wireless networks, distributed computing, dynamic services.
This work proposes a method for edge server selection in radio access networks, assuming high temporal and spatial dynamics of user demands. A method for selecting a server in a named data network using a wireless access point as a broker representing the interests of a mobile user is proposed. A simulation model is implemented in the ndnSIM software environment, which makes it possible to experimentally evaluate the performance of the proposed solutions. Our numerical experiment results demonstrated that proposed solutions are significantly outperformed legacy network architectures in terms of reducing the latency.
FEATURES OF MOLECULAR ANALYSIS AS A REAL-TIME INTERNET SERVICE
- M.V. Zakharov, The Bonch-Bruevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of communication networks and data transmission, senior lecturer; email@example.com
Keywords: molecular analysis, NIR spectrometer, Internet of Things, cloud services, edge computing, mHealth.
The article provides an overview of the features of the use of portable general-purpose NIR spectrometers to analyze the composition of food or medicines. A model of the aggregated network traffic flow of several spectrometers and a service delivery model, which provides the reduction of network delay and amount of transmitted data, are presented. A method of constructing a network based on edge computing for reduction of network delay is considered. To verify the proposed model and method simulation modeling was carried out in the software environment AnyLogic.
HUMAN HEALTH EFFECTS OF MOBILE PHONE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD: PREDICTIONS AND MEDICAL STATISTICS
- O.A. Grigoriev, Russian National Committee on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, chairman, IAC of the World Health Organization EMF project, member, Dr.Sci.(Bio.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yu.B. Zubarev, JSC MNITI, advisor to the general director, professor, corresponding member of the RAS; email@example.com
Keywords: electromagnetic field, mobile phone, risk group, central nervous system, neoplasms, prognosis, health, radiofrequency, exposure, morbidity, children.
The first scientific predictions about the possible impact of the electromagnetic field of mobile phones on human health were made in 1996−2008. Then an increase in the number of cases of malignant neoplasms and non-cancerous diseases of the nervous system was predicted. Now the national medical statistics show trends in the growth of morbidity for certain classes of diseases that were included in the forecasts. Data on the increase in morbidity are most noticeable in the group of children aged 15−17 years.
PROSPECTS FOR THE USE OF GLONASS IN SOLVING SPECIAL PROBLEMS
- S.A. Gerko, Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), associate professor, JSC Russian space systems, first category research engineer, Ph.D.; S.Gerko@mail.ru
- S.S. Markov, JSC Russian space systems, first category research engineer, MAI, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.B. Mazepa, MAI, head of a department, professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: GLONASS, navigation system, surface sea navigation, underwater navigation, underground navigation, Arctic region.
The article presents an overview of consumer navigation equipment designed to solve special problems. The equipment in conditions of rapid development of navigation services is of wide interest to both civil and military customers. The following special tasks are considered: navigation maintenance of construction of complex high-rise and long facilities; surface and underwater navigation of ships, including in the Arctic region; and underground navigation. It is shown that at present the solution of these problems has achieved some success, but there are still unsolved problems that require a quick solution.
INTELLIGENT PROCESSING OF EDUCATIONAL CONTENT TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
- M.V. Mitrofanov, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yu.I. Starodubtsev, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, professor, Dr. Sci.(Mil.); email@example.com
- T.N. Atnagullov, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, adjunct; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: educational process, education facilities, text annotation, educational content, semantics, educational process, information technologies, heuristics, heuristic rules, intelligent processing.
The transition to the information society makes us think about the readiness of graduates for life and work in the society of the 21st century. Given that the rate of transformation of production technologies is now ahead of the rate of generational change, it is necessary not only to improve and additional training but also to repeatedly master new types of activities during working life: continuous education becomes an integral part of every person’s life. To simplify the perception of the increasing flow of information at various stages of the educational process, it is necessary to introduce innovative information technologies, one of which can be technical means of intelligent processing of educational content, the quality of which determines the course and outcome of the educational process.
A REFINED MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR CALCULATING THE STRUCTURAL STABILITY OF THE COMMUNICATION DIRECTION OF A TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK
- S.A. Jasinskii, Branch of FSUE ZNIIS-LO ZNIIS, scientific consultant, associate professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- A.N. Zyuzin, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications, teacher, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: structural stability, reliability, survivability, reliability function, coefficient, telecommunication network, mathematical model.
The article presents a refined mathematical model for assessing the structural stability of the communication direction of a telecommunication network based on the integral connectivity coefficient, which takes into account independent and dependent information transmission paths. An approach to modeling the reliability function for inseparable structures is given.
METHOD FOR CALCULATING A TWO-MIRROR ANTENNA OF THE GREGORY TYPE
- A.M. Somov, FSUE NIIR, expert, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- R.V. Kabetov, Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUSI), associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: mirror antenna, two-mirror antenna, aperture method, noise temperature.
A method for calculating a two-mirror Gregory antenna is proposed. The method is characterized by the introduction of a virtual additional irradiator to increase the accuracy of noise temperature calculations. An example of the antenna calculation is given.
ELECTRICAL IMMUNITY CHARACTERISTICS OF MULTI-PAIR LAN CABLES
- I.S. Sherstnikov, JSC Samara Cable Company, chairman of the board; email@example.com
- V.V. Smirnova, JSC Samara Cable Company, lead development manager; firstname.lastname@example.org
- V.B. Popov, Volga State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, department of communication lines, professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: multi-pair LAN cables, characteristics of noise immunity, total crosstalk at the near end, total immunity at the far end.
The results of experimental studies of noise immunity of multi-pair LAN-cable circuits in the frequency range up to 100 MHz are presented. It is shown that the developed set of measures for the technology of twisting the cable core and applying a screen and a protective polymer sheath on it made it possible to ensure compliance with the standards for the electrical characteristics of noise immunity of cable circuits that meet the requirements of category 5e.