IDENTIFICATION OF SERVICE TRAFFIC IN IMT-2020 AND SUBSEQUENT GENERATION COMMUNICATION NETWORKS BASED ON FLOW METADATA AND MACHINE LEARNING ALGORITHMS
- A.N. Volkov, Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), department of communication networks and data transmission, postgraduate; email@example.com
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of communication networks and data transmission, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.);
Keywords: IMT-2020 networks, Internet of Things, traffic identification, neural networks, machine learning.
This article proposes a new method of identifying traffic based on neural network analytics of flow metadata for subsequent analytics of traffic forecasting and control taking into account the programmability of SDN/NFV networks. The paper provides a rationale for the choice of the identification method based on artificial intelligence algorithms and shows its advantages over other methods. To test the proposed method, the software was developed and practical research was carried out on a segment of a laboratory model software-defined network.
UTILIZATION OF NETWORK POSITIONING METHODS IN THE 5G ECOSYSTEM
- G.A. Fokin, Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of radiocommunication and broadcasting, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: positioning, 5G radio access network, base station, user terminal, millimeter waves, adaptive beamforming, ultra-dense networks, line of sight.
New features of the network positioning utilization in the construction and operation of the 5G ecosystem are analyzed. It is shown that location data is a means for improving the performance of the 5G radio access network, and the new technological capabilities of the 5G radio access network itself contribute to increasing the positioning accuracy of radio stations and serve as an incentive to improve location technologies. An overview of the features of radio communications organization based on device location data is given and trends in the development of network positioning in 5G networks are formulated.
PROSPECTS FOR THE USE OF SURFACE WAVE LINES IN LOCAL DATA NETWORKS
- N.V. Lemeshko, JSC Corporation Cometa, head of a department, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- S.S. Zaharova, Higher School of Economics, teacher, Ph.D.; ZaharovaSvetlana@yandex.ru
Keywords: local data network, surface wave line, dispersion equation, E00 wave, excitation, horn junction, circulator.
The article assesses the prospect of using surface wave lines in local data transmission networks. The physical principles of operation of such lines are briefly considered, their advantages and disadvantages from the point of view of the indicated application are shown. Based on the known method of surface wave excitation, an approach is proposed to control its presence using standard measuring instruments, which involves the formation of a reflected surface wave and the use of a circulator. Information is presented on the design of a horn junction with lateral power supply and adjustment, providing narrow-band matching required for the operation of surface wave lines in a difficult electromagnetic environment or their widespread use with a limited spatial separation.
PROBLEMS OF RADIO FREQUENCY RESOURCE FOR HIGH-ALTITUDE PLATFORM STATIONS IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
- M.V. Mysev, LLC Diginavis, director of telecommunication projects; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: high-altitude platform station, frequency resource, World Radiocommunication Conference, International Telecommunication Union, Radio Regulation, Russian Table of frequency allocations, Russian State Commission for Radio Frequencies.
This article presents an overview of some problems of radio frequency resource for high-altitude platform stations. The results of the analysis show that the frequency resource allocated by the Table of frequency allocations in the Russian Federation limits the possible commercial applications of high-altitude platform stations.
METHOD OF FORMING THE STRUCTURE OF DIRECTIONS OF A TWO-LEVEL RADIAL-NODE DATA TRANSMISSION NETWORK IN A COMMUNICATION SESSION
- A.A. Moskvin, JSC Corporation Cometa, head of a department; email@example.com
Keywords: information exchange, control link, data link quality, probabilistic-time characteristic, absorbing final Markov chain, Kolmogorov-Chapman equation.
The article considers a radial-node data transmission network with packet switching in a hierarchical automated control system, a necessary condition for the successful operation of which is to ensure reliable information exchange between its management units. Evaluation of the quality of information exchange is carried out by means of probabilistic-time characteristics. It is shown that improving the probabilistic-temporal characteristics in a separate direction of communication between two control links when the resources of its forward and reverse data channels are exhausted can be achieved by increasing the number of such channels when using them to duplicate the processes of delivering packets of the transmitted message. The article presents a method for forming the structure of directions of a two-level radial-node data transmission network in a communication session, which allows meeting the requirements for probabilistic-temporal characteristics of information delivery in point-to-point connections with a minimum number of partial data transmission channels.
A SIMULATION MODEL FOR THE ANALYSIS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN NOISE LEVEL AT THE AMPLIFIERS OUTPUT AND AMBIENT TEMPERATURE
- A.V. Bakhmutskaya, Institute of Radiophysics and Physical Electronics of the Omsk Scientific Center (IRFE OSC) SB RAS, engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- I.E. Kashchenko, IRFE OSC SB RAS, senior research fellow, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- A.P. Pavlov, IRFE OSC SB RAS, junior researcher; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: simulation model, simulation modeling, radio transmitter, noise factor, amplifier path, noise level, low temperature, spectral noise density.
The article presents a simulation model that allows estimating the dependence of the noise level at the output of the amplifier path on the ambient temperature. The developed model is built for the amplification path made on both one and two amplification stages and is based on wellknown analytical expressions, which makes it possible to obtain reliable results with a high degree of probability during the simulation. The dependence of spectral noise density at the output of the amplification path on ambient temperature varying from 213 to 333 K (±60oC) is determined.
ESTIMATION OF THE DEGREE OF CYCLOSTATIONARITY OF UNINTENTIONAL RADIATION CAUSED BY DIGITAL ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- M.S. Nuzhnov, Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), postgraduate; email@example.com
- Y.V. Kuznetsov, MAI, head of the theoretical radio engineering department, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.B. Baev, MAI, theoretical radio engineering department, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- M.A. Konovalyuk, MAI, theoretical radio engineering department, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: unintentional electromagnetic emissions, cyclostationary stochastic signals, near-field measurement, detection of electromagnetic emission sources.
Methods of analysis of spatial characteristics of unintentional electromagnetic radiation measured in the near-field of the electronic devices are considered. An improved algorithm for detecting such electromagnetic radiation is proposed. It is based on the estimation of the degree of cyclostationarity using the two-dimensional autocorrelation function of the measured signal. Theoretical analysis of the properties of the degree of cyclostationarity is performed. Experimental research on the detection of sources of unintentional radiation of electronic devices is presented.
DIGITAL SATELLITE MODEM RECEIVING PATH BUILT ON THE DOMESTIC CIRCUIT TECHNOLOGY
- E.V. Belov, Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), bachelor; email@example.com
- E.A. Brusin, FSUE NIIR-LONIIR, head of a department, SPbSUT, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: satellite modem, receiving path, low-pass filter (LPF), low-noise amplifier (LNA), differential amplifier, variable gain amplifier (VGA), analog-to-digital converter (ADC), digital-to-analog converter (DAC), frequency synthesizer, sensitivity.
The structure of a modern satellite modem receiving path built on the domestic components is proposed. The parameters of the developed receiver are discussed. It is presented the 3D model of the receiving path board, obtained using the Altium Designer integrated computer-aided design system for radioelectronic devices.