SURFACE ACOUSTIC WAVE FILTERS: RUSSIAN CONTRIBUTION TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS
- Yu.V. Gulyaev, V.A. Kotelnikov Institute of Radio Engineering and Electronics of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IRE RAS), academician of the RAS, professor, Dr.Sci.(Phys.-Math.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.S. Bagdasaryan, IRE RAS, chief researcher, FSUE NIIR, research consultant, LLC BUTIS, scientific adviser, academician of the NAS of the Republic of Armenia, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- T.V. Sinitsina, LLC BUTIS, chief designer, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: surface acoustic wave technology, SAW devices, television broadcasting systems, wireless communication systems, navigation systems, RFID systems.
The article shows a retrospective of the development of surface acoustic wave (SAW) technology, which remains one of the most innovative technologies in the world. The undeniable contribution to the dynamics of SAW technology has been made by Russian scientists, whose theoretical studies, introduced into industrial production, have made it possible to implement a wide range of devices providing reception, processing, and transmission of information with minimal distortion in such areas as television, cellular communications, navigation, radio frequency identification, and of course special-purpose techniques. The most important results of research in each direction are presented.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF COMMUNICATION NETWORKS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AS THE MAIN TASK OF INFORMATION INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT
- E.E. Devyatkin, FSUE NIIR, EMC Analysis Center, deputy director, Ph.D.(Econ.); email@example.com
- M.V. Ivankovich, FSUE NIIR, EMC Analysis Center, deputy head of department, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.Eu. Volodina, Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics, professor, Dr.Sci.(Econ.); email@example.com
Keywords: information infrastructure, digital economy, General scheme, analytical platform, methodological guidelines.
General and methodological issues of the development of the federal state information system «General Scheme for the Development of Communication Networks and Data Storage and Processing Infrastructure of the Russian Federation» are considered. The main goals, objectives, and format of the information system, being implemented based on a regularly updated interactive map, databases, and analytical platform, are highlighted. The main attention is paid to the analysis of the federal state information system as a tool for strategic management and long-term planning for the development of communication networks and information infrastructure. The article provides the authors' vision for developing the analytical platform. The elements of a unified systematic approach to its practical implementation are revealed, directions and tasks of the strategic development of the «General Scheme» are indicated, conclusions and proposals for solving the tasks are made.
FUTURE NETWORKS: AN OVERVIEW OF APPROACHES TO THE NEW TELECOMMUNICATIONS PARADIGM
- A.V. Roslyakov, Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, head of the department of networks and telecommunication systems, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: next generation networks, future networks, Recommendations ITU-T Y.3000, ISO/IEC Technical Reports.
The article discusses the general principles of the new paradigm in telecommunications — the Future Networks, described in a series of Recommendations ITU-T Y.3000 and technical reports of the International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission (ISO/IEC). The general properties of regulatory documents are analyzed and the differences in the approaches to their implementation are
STUDY ON THE TRAFFIC OF NANONETWORK APPLICATIONS
- R.Ya. Pirmagomedov, Tampere University (Finland), researcher, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- I.V. Hudoev, Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), postgraduate; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of communication networks and data transmission (CN&DT), professor, Dr.Sci. (Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: nanonetworks, traffic models, IMT-2030, network modeling, e-health.
It is considered the issue of traffic modeling of nanonetwork applications − one of the promising directions of the development of telecommunication systems (IMT-2030). The traffic is analyzed taking into account the existing algorithms of the gateway, which provides the interaction between the nanonetwork and traditional networks. A series of experiments were carried out using the methods of computer simulation. The article concludes that the management of the resources of event-oriented nanonetworks requires dynamic methods.
METHOD OF ANALYSIS OF MISO SYSTEMS IN RADIO RELAY AND CELLULAR COMMUNICATION TAKING INTO ACCOUNT PHYSICAL PARAMETERS OF MULTIPATH CHANNELS
- M.A. Bykhovskiy, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: MISO systems, space-time block coding, multipath communication channel, signal fading, noise immunity of signal reception, antenna diversity.
А new approach to the study of MISO systems in multipath communication channels is presented. Models of such channels, taking into account the physical laws of radio wave propagation, are used in the analysis of noise immunity of signal reception in radio relay communication, cellular and wireless access networks. The parameters of these models are included in the formulas obtained in the article for calculating the probability of demodulation error of received signals with multi-position quadrature amplitude modulation in MISO systems. The results of the article make it possible to evaluate one of the important parameters of MISO systems with space-time block codes for specific multipath communication channels — the spatial diversity of transmitting antennas, which eliminates the interference of the rays arriving at the receiving antenna.
NETWORK POSITIONING IN 5G ECOSYSTEM
- G.A. Fokin, SPbSUT, department of radiocommunication and broadcasting, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of CN&DT, rofessor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: positioning, 5G radio access network, base station, subscriber terminal, millimeter waves, adaptive beamforming, ultra-dense networks, line of sight.
In this article, we analyze new features of the construction and functioning of the 5G radio access network, as an ecosystem of network positioning of devices. During the analysis of new technologies of the 5G radio interface, which are significant from the point of view of geolocation, fundamental opportunities for improving the accuracy of location estimation through goniometric measurements are identified. The analysis shows the role of network positioning as a tool for increasing the efficiency of 5G networks radio stations due to the spatial filtering of radio signals in the presence and absence of line of sight. The possibilities of compensating for intra-system interference in the conditions of ultra-dense distribution of devices due to adaptive beamforming, which can be implemented through the preliminary positioning of radio stations, are illustrated.
ANALYSIS OFTRAFFIC GENERATED DURING THE PROVIDING OF MOLECULAR ANALYSIS SERVICES BASED ON THE INTERNET
- M.V. Zakharov, SPbSUT, department of CN&DT, postgraduate; email@example.com
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of CN&DT, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.V. Kirichek, SPbSUT, department of CN&DT, professor, Dr.Sci. (Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: molecular analysis, infrared spectroscopy, Internet, cloud services, traffic analysis, e-health, mHealth.
Several personal portable devices for analyzing the composition of food and drugs, operating on the basis of various physical principles, are considered. Typical applications (applets) that provide the procedure of molecular research are presented. The results of the analysis of traffic generated by an infrared microspectrometer are presented. The Hearst coefficient is calculated for the traffic of various applets.
METHOD OF INCREASING THE STABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION NETWORK UNDER THE INFLUENCE OFTHE ENEMY BASED ON THE DETERMINATION OFTHE REFERENCE NETWORK VERSION
- S.A. Bagretsov, A.F. Mozhaysky’s Military-Space Academy, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.A. Budarin, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- O.S. Lauta, Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping, professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.V. Mitrofanov, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), head of a department, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: information and communication network, information stream, rational decision algorithm, optimization problem.
Network traffic passing through modern computing systems is a huge information flow, which contains information of varying degrees of importance. It is shown the necessity of using the most rational methods of increasing the stability of the network in electronic warfare to force the enemy to spend more time on selecting new principles of influence on communication systems.
ERROR CORRECTION CODING IN FIBER-OPTIC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS WITH INTENSITY MODULATION
- A.A. Logvin, Academy of the Federal Guard Service (FSO) of the Russian Federation, staff member; firstname.lastname@example.org
- K.l. Myasin, Academy of FSO, staff member, Ph.D.; email@example.com I.A. Saitov, Academy of FSO, staff member, professor, Dr.Sci. (Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: optical transceiver, transmit-receive optical module, forward error correction.
The article proposes an approach to increasing the communication range of domestic transceivers for fiber-optic communication systems (FOOS) with intensity modulation due to forward error correction. An analytical model of FOCS with forward error correction is presented. An estimate of the gain in the information transmission range due to the use of errorcorrecting codes standardized for FOCS is given. The proposed mathematical tools make it possible to obtain the initial data for designing a FOCS or to provide potentially attainable characteristics. A possible variant of the block diagram of an optical transceiver is considered.