INFLUENCE OF CORRELATION FUNCTIONS OF BROADBAND SIGNALS ON THE NOISE IMMUNITY OF THEIR RECEPTION IN MULTIPATH COMMUNICATION CHANNELS
- Yu.V. Kondrashov, The Bonch-Bruevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), associate professor, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), senior lecturer, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- M.A. Biryukov, SPbSUT, associate professor, MAC, teacher, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- V.V. Sazonov, MAC, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- A.A. Rotenberger, MAC, military science student; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: multipath communication channel, signal fading, incoherent quadratic combining of signals, orthogonal in amplified sense signals, correlation characteristics, probability of erroneous reception, energy loss.
The processes of processing broadband signals with poor correlation characteristics by an incoherent scheme are considered. Relations showing the dependence of the probability of erroneous reception of signals on the input signal to noise ratio, taking into account their correlation characteristics, are given.
APPLICATION OF WDM TECHNOLOGY IN DISTRIBUTED INFORMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- I.E. Nikulskiy, PJSC «CSPA «Leninetz», chief specialist, deputy chief designer, Dr.Sci.(Tech); email@example.com
- V.B. Polyakov, PJSC «CSPA «Leninetz», head of the research division, Dr.Sci.(Tech); V.Polyakov@npo-leninetz.ru
- T.G. Pomozova, PJSC «CSPA «Leninetz», deputy head of the research division, Ph.D.; T.Pomozova@npo-leninetz.ru
- O.A.Stepulenok, PJSC «CSPA «Leninetz», leading engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: information and control system, clustered computing platform, local data transmission network, wave multiplexing principle, optical transceiver.
Applied aspects of the application of wave multiplexing principles in distributed information and control systems are considered. The technology for building a high-speed local data transmission network based on the CWDM-PON structure is proposed. The reliability model of the proposed network is presented.
CRISIS PHENOMENA IN THE FIELD OF RADIO RECEPTION PROTECTION FROM INDUSTRIAL RADIO INTERFERENCE
- N.I. Faizrachmanov, Technical Committee for Standardization TC 30, chairman, International Academy of communications, presidium member; email@example.com
- V.S. Karmashev, Technical Committee for Standardization TC 30, deputy chairman; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: telecommunications, electromagnetic energy, radio frequency spectrum, electromagnetic compatibility, radio reception, industrial radio interference, sources of radio interference, protection, regulation, technical regulations of the Customs Union.
It is shown that the uncontrolled growth of the total level of industrial radio disturbance in residential, commercial, and industrial locations of the Russian Federation leads to a constant deterioration in radio reception conditions. The need to improve the protection of the radio reception is emphasized and general areas of improvement are discussed.
RADIO COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT FOR MANNED AND UNMANNED AVIATION: EXPERIENCE AND DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT
- I.V. Skripnik, PRIMA Research&Production Enterprise, LLC, deputy general director for scientific and technical development; email@example.com
Keywords: radio communications equipment, radio communications for aviation, airborne communications system, unmanned aircraft.
The requirements and directions of the development of the radio communications systems for aviation are discussed. PRIMA Enterprise’s experience and results of the development of the communications equipment using various wavelengths are presented. A new direction of the research and development related to the design of radio equipment for unmanned aircraft network communications is mentioned.
METHODOLOGY OF FIELD TESTS OF GMDSS COASTAL FACILITIES IN SEA AREA A1
- V.V. Gromozdin, FSUE NIIR — Testing Centre OMEGA, deputy director of the branch for technical development, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- V.I. Kovalenko, FSUE NIIR — Testing Centre OMEGA, the scientific and technical department of marine and aviation equipment, lead engineer; email@example.com
- K.V. Ievlev, FSUE NIIR — Testing Centre OMEGA, the scientific and technical department of marine and aviation equipment, first category engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.S. Kozub, FSUE NIIR — Testing Centre OMEGA, head of the
scientific and technical testing department; email@example.com
Keywords: field tests, VHF maritime radio communication, signal-to-noise ratio, field strength, radio receiver sensitivity, electromagnetic compatibility, Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, GMDSS, sea area A1.
The methodology for conducting field tests of coastal facilities (stations) of the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System of sea area A1 is considered. A method for confirming the declared radio communication zones and the limiting radio communication range is determined, based on measuring the electromagnetic field strength on the side of the test vessel and on measuring the electromotive force at the input of receivers of a coastal facility, taking into account electromagnetic compatibility with nearby transmitters.
TRAJECTORY PROCESSING OF INFORMATION FROM RADIO SURVEILLANCE EQUIPMENT IN THE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEM
- M.I. Sychev, Moscow Aviation Institute, department of radar, radio navigation and avionics, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: tracking, multi-model filtration, radio technical surveillance tools.
The problem of trajectory processing of information from radio surveillance equipment in the civilian air traffic control system is considered. A version of the four-model algorithm is presented and investigated. The simulation results are presented.
METHOD FOR NEUTRALIZING THE INFLUENCE OF A NOISE SIGNAL EMITTER ON A MOBILE DISTRIBUTED NETWORK OF GEOLOCATION OF GROUND RADIO EMISSIONS SOURCES
- N.H. Djavadov, National Aerospace Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), email@example.com
- H.H. Asadov, National Aerospace Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.V. Kazimli, National Aerospace Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, postgraduate; email@example.com
Keywords: distributed network, optimization, interference, mobile transmitter, minimization.
The problem of minimizing the influence of noise interference on the result of geolocation of stationary objects generating a radio signal is formulated and solved. A scheme with one mobile transmitter is proposed. The article considers the case when a noise interference generator operates in the field of search and geolocation of the radio emission source.
METHODOLOGY FOR ENSURING THE STABILITY OF THE INFORMATION DIRECTION IN THE CONDITIONS OF INFORMATION AND TECHNICAL IMPACTS ON THE ELEMENTS OF THE MEMORY COMMUNICATION NETWORK
- Yu.I. Starodubtsev, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), department of security of special information communication systems, professor, Dr.Sci.(Mil.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.A. Ivanov, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, doctoral student, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- E.V. Vershennik, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, senior lecturer, Ph.D.;
Keywords: sustainability, information directions, information technology impacts, destructive impacts, information security.
The article presents a methodology for ensuring the stability of the information direction in the conditions of information and technical impacts (ITI) on the elements of the memory communication network. This technique makes it possible to implement the transition from the approach of object protection of correspondents and elements of communication networks to the approach of group protection. It is also shown the possibility to increase the probability of data transmission in the memory communication networks in conditions of blocking the spread of destructive ITIs and corresponding nodes of their sources. It is shown that ensuring the stability of the information direction is achieved, firstly, by increasing the security of correspondents and elements of the communication network due to the controlled physical separation of the paths for receiving and transmitting information directions, excluding the presence of a physical way of implementing destructive ITIs; and secondly, by increasing the probability of data transmission, reducing their transmission time and the load on the bandwidth of communication lines in the conditions of network reconfiguration, failures and overloads of its elements due to the use of telecommunications equipment memory in the process of data transmission.
DEVELOPMENT OF A TEST BENCH FOR EDGE COMPUTING COMPLEX WITH THE FUNCTION OF APPLICATION MIGRATION
- A.A. Khakimov, The Bonch-Bruevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of communication networks and data transmission, postgraduate; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: 5G/6G, edge computing, MEC, migration.
This article proposes a dynamic algorithm to ensure application migration with low session loss. A seamless migration technique for boundary computing is proposed. The possibility of adapting the provided service to the required load on the radio channels is considered. A test bench for emulating the operator’s infrastructure during research is presented. The results showed that the probability of losing sessions under certain hardware requirements does not exceed 15%.