BASIC PROVISIONS OF THE STANDARD METHODOLOGY FOR CALCULATING AND PLANNING THE CAPACITY OF 5G TRANSPORT NETWORKS BASED ON SDN/NFV TECHNOLOGIES
- A.Yu. Tsym, FSUE ZNIIS, Scientific Center-24, acting director, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); 4 639 email@example.com
- S.M. Yarlykova, FSUE ZNIIS, head of the research department, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- O.A. Bychkova, FSUE ZNIIS, acting general director; email@example.com
Keywords: software-defined networks, virtualization of network functions, 5G technology, calculation methodology, bandwidth.
The features of the transport network of mobile communications built based on 5G technology are considered. The methodology for calculating the structural composition of users and assessing the total aggregated traffic is presented. The form of the final table with the calculated values of the bandwidth in the sections of the 5G transport network is recommended. It is proposed to use the methodology to ensure the massive introduction of innovative technologies on the public communication networks of the Russian Federation by standardizing the design, construction, and operation of 5G transport networks.
TRANSMISSION OF SHORT MESSAGES IN SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS WITH PERMUTATION MODULATION AND REED-SOLOMON CODES
- M.A. Bykhovskiy, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: short message transmission, permutation modulation, optimal signal transmission methods, noise immunity of signal reception.
The article investigates the possibility of creating energy-efficient communication systems designed to transmit short messages 50…1000 bits long via a communication channel in which signal ensembles with permutation modulation (PM) are used, as well as Reed-Solomon (RS) codes. The results obtained showed that the considered communication systems with a probability of decoding error of the received message equal to Pdec=10−6 have a significant energy gain (approximately 2.6 dB), in comparison with systems that use signals with 2-PSK and LDPC codes, turbo codes, etc. It is shown that communication systems using Shannon-optimal signal ensembles for short message transmission are more energy efficient than systems using traditional modulation methods and noise-resistant codes. The use of Shannon-optimal ensembles can significantly reduce the duration of signals when transmitting the same number of bits that can be transmitted over the communication channel by traditional methods.
REDUCING THE COMPUTATIONAL COMPLEXITY OF SIGNAL DETECTION IN MIMO SYSTEMS
- M.G. Bakulin, Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics (MTUCI), department of theory of electrical circuits, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- T.B.K. Ben Rejeb, MTUCI, department of information security, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- V.B. Kreyndelin, MTUCI, head of the department of theory of electrical circuits, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- A.E. Smirnov, MTUCI, department of information security, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: massive MIMO, computational complexity, detection, decreasing computational complexity of MMSE, 5G.
With the development of MIMO technology and the appearance of the massive MIMO technology, the computational complexity of signal processing on the receiving side has increased. The application of known signal detection algorithms used in MIMO systems becomes difficult or even impossible to implement in massive MIMO systems because of computational complexity. We offer a new realization technique of the well-known MMSE detection algorithm with less computational complexity and without any loss in noise immunity in wireless communication systems using massive MIMO technology.
SYMBOL RATE. ESTIMATION BOUNDS
- E.A. Brusin, FSUE NIIR-LONIIR, head of a department, Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: symbol rate, blind demodulation, modified Cramer-Rao lower bound, Nyquist filter, roll-off factor.
The article discusses the problems of symbol rate estimation and the estimation performance evaluation. The proposed approach allows us to determine the symbol rate estimation bounds for signals of various types of modulation and various spectral characteristics. An analytical expression for the symbol rate modified Kramer-Rao lower bound is obtained for signals with root raised cosine spectrum. The dependences of the corresponding boundaries on the roll-off factor, the signal-to-noise ratio per symbol, and the observation interval duration are presented.
COMPUTER SIMULATION OF THE ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD ON URBAN RADIO ROUTES WITH A MOBILE COMMUNICATION POINT
- V.M. Gavrilov, Vladimir State University named after Alexander and Nikolay Stoletovs (VlSU), associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- N.N. Korneeva, VlSU, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: computer simulation, field intensity, software FEKO, mobile and fixed communication points, urban area.
The results of the electrodynamic calculation of the field distribution in the urban area, represented by a three-dimensional computer model, performed using the software FEKO, are presented. The intensity of the electromagnetic field in a radio channel with a mobile communication point on shaded and closed routes is estimated.
NBIC-TECHNOLOGIES FOR A DIGITAL ECONOMY
- O.N. Maslov, Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, head of the department of applied informatics, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: digital economy, system for generating and implementing innovative knowledge, NBIC technologies, production technology, business process reengineering, simulation modeling, decision support system, training of engineering personnel.
The paper discusses the need for accelerated implementation of NBIC-technologies (according to the first letters of their names: nanotechnology, biological, information, and cognitive technologies) in domestic production at the stage of its transition to the digital economy. The problem of forming a system for generating and implementing innovative knowledge is considered. The key role of information technologies (business processes reengineering, simulation modeling, decision support systems, etc.) in its solution is shown. The importance of training personnel of a new formation, capable of using the achievements of NBIC-technologies in the interests of modern production, is noted.
JUSTIFICATION OF THE SELECTION OF TOPOLOGICAL STRUCTURE OF PUBLIC FIBER OPTICAL COMMUNICATION NETWORK
- S.A. Jasinskii, FSUE ZNIIS-LO ZNIIS, scientific consultant, associate professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- A.N. Zyuzin, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications, teacher, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: fiber-optic communication network, radial-ring typical structure, relative efficiency coefficient, harmonic average, geometric average.
The article provides a rationale for choosing the equivalence of the relative efficiency coefficients of radial and ring typical topological structures and their comparative analysis for the formation of the structure of a fiber-optic communication network. A mathematical model is developed to justify the choice of radial-ring typical topological structures based on the average harmonic relative efficiency coefficients of radial and ring structural components in the course of a system design of a fiber-optic communication network.
DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH OF REFLECTOMETRIC CONTROL METHODS FOR FIBER-OPTIC COMMUNICATION GUIDE SYSTEMS DURING THEIR CONSTRUCTION AND OPERATION
- N.S. Shamay, Kazakh Academy of transport and communications (KazATC), department of radio engineering and telecommunications,
master’s degree; email@example.com
- M.A. Lipskaya, KazATC, department of radio engineering and telecommunications, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: reflectometry, fiber-optic communication lines, time domain reflectometers, optical loss, quality control.
The main factor determining the quality of information transmission in fiber-optic communication lines is the loss of optical power in the guiding system (optical fiber). The method is presented, which allows obtaining reliable information on loss of optical fiber at bending through increasing sensitivity of reflectometer.
DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF REGIONAL NETWORKS OF THE DVB-T2 STANDARD IN RUSSIA
- V.L. Karyakin, Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunications and Informatics, department of radio-electronic systems, professor, IEEE Full Member, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: uninterrupted television and radio broadcasting, regional networks, DVB-T2 standard, network development problems, development strategy, priority direction, SFN implementation method, fiber-optic communication channels.
The main and priority directions of the TV and radio broadcasting development strategy up to 2025 are presented. The analysis of problems in the development of regional DVB-T2 networks in Russia and ways of their solution using domestic innovative technologies to ensure sustainable and uninterrupted TV and radio broadcasting is given. The method of implementation of regional SFN broadcasting network with terrestrial fiber-optic communication channels, protected by the patent of the Russian Federation, is proposed.
APPLICATION OF TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS IN THE PREPARATION OF ENSEMBLE MUSICAL COMPOSITIONS
- E.S. Epifanova, Moscow Technical University of Communication and Informatics, undergraduate, FSUE TTC Ostankino, engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: sound and television broadcasting, remote performance, sound propagation speed, signal propagation delay, allowed time shift, Internet channels.
It is shown that with classical methods of performing ensemble musical compositions, satellite systems for communication of musicians and conductor cannot be used, since they do not meet the requirements for signal propagation delay. The technology and standard equipment that allow the use of mobile Internet channels to ensure the fusion of musical compositions during remote ensemble performance are proposed.