SYNTHESIS OF AN ALGORITHM FOR DETECTING A SIGNAL FROM A REAL TARGET WITH A STABLE SCATTERER
- G.A. Volkova, Moscow Aviation Institute (MAI), department of radiolocation, radio navigation and avionics equipment, associate professor, Ph.D.;
- V.V. Kirdyashkin, MAI, acting head of the department of radiolocation, radio navigation and avionics equipment, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: scatterer, likelihood ratio, Rayleigh distribution, target model, white noise.
The paper deals with the synthesis of an optimal algorithm for detecting a signal reflected by a target with a stable scatterer, whose amplitude probability density assumes to be the generalized Rayleigh distribution law.
HEALTH PRECAUTIONS WHEN USING RADIATING MOBILE DEVICES
- Yu.B. Zubarev, JSC MNITI, advisor to the general director, professor, corresponding member of the RAS, email@example.com;
- Yu.G. Grigoriev, RAS Scientific Council on Radiobiology, professor, Dr.Sci.(Med.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- O.A. Grigoriev, RAS Scientific Council on Radiobiology, professor, Dr.Sci.(Bio.), email@example.com.
Keywords: electromagnetic field, health, risk, precaution, mobile communications, mobile phone, recommendations.
It is shown that an increase in the number of users of mobile phones increases the probability of the influence of the electromagnetic field on human health across the country’s population. Practical solutions to reducing personal risk to health when using mobile phones and smartphones are substantiated. Practical recommendations are offered for observing basic hygiene principles when working with a mobile phone, which must be brought to each user, which will help him to consciously choose the mode of use of mobile devices.
TRAINING SIMULATORS OF A SPECIAL PURPOSE INTEGRATED DATA NETWORK AND HIERARCHICAL STRUCTURE SIMULATOR TASKS
- M.A. Basarab, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU), head of the department of information security, professor, Dr.Sci.(Phys.-Math.); firstname.lastname@example.org;
- R.A. Belfer, BMSTU, department of information security, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com;
- A.V. Kravtsov, Central Research Institute of the Air Forces, head of a department; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: united network simulator, hierarchical structure, private network, information security, data transmission network.
The hierarchical structure of the construction of the special purpose unified data transmission network of the Russian Federation is proposed, taking into account the territorial remoteness of the connection endpoints. The main tasks for the development of algorithms for the functions of training simulators of such a nationwide network are described.
SECURE SOFTWARE-DEFINED NETWORK MODEL IN KVM VIRTUALIZATION ENVIRONMENT
- D.V. Saharov, The Bonch-Bruevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), department of secure communication systems (SCS), associate professor, Ph.D.; Sguard7@mail.ru;
- A.V. Krasov, SPbSUT, head of the department of SCS, Ph.D.; email@example.com;
- I.A. Ushakov, SPbSUT, department of SCS, senior lecturer; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- G.A. Orlov, SPbSUT, department of SCS, technician; email@example.com.
Keywords: SDN, OpenFlow, networks, Internet, router, switch, DDoS-attack, virtualization.
A new network paradigm SDN (Software Defined Networks), in which the network architecture moves from a traditional fully distributed model to a more centralized one, is considered. This approach is also characterized by the separation of the data plane and the control plane. The network management layer and the data transfer layer are separated, and the network management functions are transferred from routers and switches to software applications. The scientific task is the development of a secure SDN model.
IMPLEMENTATION OF STEGANOGRAPHIC INFORMATION PROTECTION METHOD IN SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
- V.E. Radynskaya, SPbSUT, student; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: digital watermark, linguistic steganography, control flow graph, binary translation, executable files.
It is shown that the protection of software products from unauthorized use is a priority for developers. There are three main categories of attacks on modern software: illegal use, reverse development, when the most valuable modules or parts of the source code are extracted from the software, and modification of the source code, which leads to significant loss of developers, up to the loss of copyright. One of the possible methods of protection is the method of embedding a digital watermark, based on the use of linguistic steganography.
METHOD FOR DETECTING THE COORDINATES OF SUBSCRIBERS IN THE ABSENCE OF COMMUNICATION INFRASTRUCTURE OF NETWORK OPERATORS USING A FLYING NETWORK BASED ON A GROUP OF UAVs
- T.D. Dinh, SPbSUT, department of communication networks and data transmission, postgraduate; email@example.com;
- R.V. Kirichek, SPbSUT, department of communication networks and data transmission, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: flying network, UAV, group of UAVs, protocol IEEE 802.11p, emergency services, positioning method.
It is presented the CMMpP protocol, developed on the basis of a modification of the IEEE 802.11p and IEEE 1609.4 protocols, to maintain a connection between nodes in a flying network and to communicate between unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and UAV group elements. It is proposed a method for detecting the coordinates of subscribers based on groups of UAVs in quickly deployed flying networks for emergency services by detecting Wi-Fi signals that are sent from the smartphones of injured people.
SEMANTIC PACKET CONVERSION MODEL FOR INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS HETEROGENEOUS GATEWAY
- V.A. Kulik, SPbSUT, postgraduate; email@example.com;
- S.A. Vakhitov, SPbSUT, software engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- R.V. Kirichek, SPbSUT, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com.
Keywords: Internet of Things, Industrial Internet of Things, heterogeneous gateway, semantic gateway, processing time, traffic analysis, protocols conversion.
The issues of semantic protocol conversion of incoming packets coming to the heterogeneous gateway of the Industrial Internet of Things are considered. A series of experiments were carried out to measure the processing time of network packets when they were received and converted to the IIoT conversion format on the heterogeneous gateway, as well as when they were converted back and then sent from the intermediate format to the selected packet format. The following data transfer protocols were studied: CoAP, MQTT, Modbus TCP, STOMP, OPC UA, and HTTP. Analytical models of semantic protocol conversion were obtained. These models were used to develop a simulation model of the IIoT semantic gateway, which was tested on the example of CoAP-MQTT and MQTT-CoAP transformations. During computer simulation, the developed model was compared with a model that describes the operation of the gateway that encapsulates the headers and useful data of application protocols in other application protocols.
AN APPROACH TO PREDICTING THE RELIABILITY OF ONBOARD SATELLITE COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- L.O. Myrova, FSUE NIIR named after M.I. Krivosheev, scientific advisor to the director general, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org;
- V.D. Popov, Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, National Research Nuclear University (MEPhI), professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com;
- O.A. Bychkova, FSUE ZNIIS, acting director general; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: reliability, satellite communications system, radiation belts, repeater, ionizing radiation, semiconductor, probability of failure-free operation.
The results of the analysis of the problem of assessing the reliability of satellite communications equipment (CE) are given, taking into account the impact of space factors at the production stages. The features of large complexes as objects of reliability tests are considered. The results of the analysis show that the presence of onboard CE in the Earth’s radiation belts can lead to defects in the crystals of semiconductor devices, which can cause CE failures and, therefore, reduce its reliability. A methodology for analyzing the operability of MOSFET equipment is given, taking into account the characteristics of radiation defects in MOS transistors. It is shown how during the development and production using test methods, it is possible to predict the performance of the CE.
LIMITATION OF ITU RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ATTENUATION OF OPTICAL WAVELENGTHS IN RAIN
- Eu.R. Milyutin, SPbSUT, department of radio systems and signal processing, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com.
Keywords: ITU-R Recommendation, optical range, extinction.
It is shown that the forecasting methodology contained in ITU Recommendations is valid only in the part of the optical range.
IMPLEMENTATION OF LDPC/RS CONCATENATED CODES ON FPGA
- M.Yu. Zinchenko, National Research University «Moscow Power Engineering Institute» (NRU «MPEI»), postgraduate; ZinchenkoMY@gmail.com;
- A.M. Levadniy, NRU «MPEI», undergraduate; LevadniyAM@gmail.com;
- Yu.A. Grebenko, NRU «MPEI», professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); GrebenkoYA@mpei.ru.
Keywords: error-correcting coding, low-density parity check codes, LDPC, Reed-Solomon codes, concatenated codec, field programmable gate arrays, FPGA.
The paper presents the results of the development of a cascade codec on FPGAs with an internal low-density parity-check (LDPC) code of the DVB-S2 standard and an external Reed-Solomon code, that completely eliminates the phenomenon of residual errors. LDPC-code encoder with an «irregular repetition with accumulation» encoding algorithm and a decoder with a modified «minimum sums» algorithm were implemented in programmable logic integrated circuits (FPGA). The influence of the residual error level on the decoding quality is estimated. The paper presents the developed architecture, a description of the experimental stand and the FPGA resources.