ON-BOARD DIGITAL SWITCHING OPTIONS FOR CIVIL COMMUNICATION SATELLITES
- O.V. Mentus, FSUE NIIR, Space System Scientific and Technical Center, deputy director; email@example.com
- A.A. Akopov, FSUE NIIR, head of a laboratory; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: communication satellite, payload, communication, digital switching.
This article considers variants of digital switching payloads for satellite communications on the example of a promising spacecraft Express-AMU4. It is shown that the use of digital switching in domestic communication satellites allows providing flexibility in the provision of services and more successfully competing with foreign satellite communication systems.
FEATURES OF TESTING OF 5G RADIO NETWORK NODES FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE STANDARDS OF INTERSYSTEM ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY
- N.V. Lemeshko, JSC Corporation Cometa, head of a department, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- S.S. Zaharova, Higher School of Economics, teacher, Ph.D.; ZaharovaSvetlana@yandex.ru
Keywords: electromagnetic compatibility, frequency plan, radio access network, physical layer, cyclic prefix, CP-OFDM modulation, MIMO.
The article deals with the problem of making measurements to ensure EMC for 5G NR networks. The adopted sequence for the introduction of a new radio communication technology, the features of the frequency plan and its physical level, which determine the most important features of measurements to ensure intersystem EMC, are analyzed.
EMC PROVISION PROBLEMS OF RAILWAY LTE-1800 COMMUNICATION NETWORKS FOR THE NON-STANDARDIZED FREQUENCY BAND
- S.V. Terentyev, OJSC GlobalInformService (GIS), project manager, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.A. Shelkovnikov, JSC Sozvezdie, senior researcher, Ph.D.; mlse-u-71 email@example.com
- V.O. Tikhvinskiy, FSUE NIIR, EMC Analysis Center, chief researcher, Dr.Sci.(Econ.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.E. Devyatkin, FSUE NIIR, EMC Analysis Center, deputy director, Ph.D.(Econ.); email@example.com
Keywords: electromagnetic compatibility, LTE radio access network, spectrum emission mask, out of band emission, spatial-territorial spacing.
The subject of this article is a study of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) conditions of LTE-1800 TDD base stations for railways technological communications in the non-standardized frequency band 1785−1805 MHz and LTE-1800 FDD base stations of traditional mobile operator networks of the Band 3 frequency band. The relevance of the research is due to the future deployment of technological railway LTE-1800 TDD communication networks and the development of EMC conditions with the existing E-UTRAN FDD radio access networks of mobile operators operating in the adjacent frequency ranges 1710−1785 MHz and 1805−1880 MHz.
SIMULATION MODELING OF THE RADIO-ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENT IN THE AREA OF MILITARY UNITS OPERATIONS
- A.A. Smirnov, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), doctoral student, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.M. Kudriavtsev, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, professor, Dr.Sci.(Mil.); email@example.com
- S.Yu. Galov, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, teacher; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: radio-electronic environment, simulation modeling, military communication systems, agent modeling.
The issues of modeling the radio-electronic environment using the AnyLogic simulation environment are considered. An agent approach is used to create the model. The simulation model contains agents of three classes: an object, an electronic device, and a radio network. The movement of objects of military units is modeled in accordance with the type of hostilities and the speed of troops movement, as well as the setting of radio interference, leading to the transition of radio networks to spare frequencies. The implementation of the simulation model allows creating a calendar-event representation of the radio-electronic environment, which can be used as source data for assessing the situational environment, including taking into account the use of electronic means by the subjects of this situational environment.
MODEL OF THE INFORMATION RESOURCE OF AUTOMATED RADIO MONITORING COMPLEX
- A.A. Smirnov, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, doctoral student, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- A.M. Kudriavtsev, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, professor, Dr.Sci.(Mil.);
- P.V. Zaika, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, teacher; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: information resource, radio monitoring, information management system, ontology, modeling.
The article presents the results of the development of the information resource model for an automated radio monitoring complex. The model includes the structural, functional, and semantic components of the information resource. An ontology of the subject area of radio monitoring complexes activity is developed, an example of its filling is given. An approach to determining the frequency of updating various structural elements of an information resource is proposed.
THE USE OF MISO SYSTEMS FOR SENDING MESSAGES TO SUBSCRIBERS LOCATED IN THE SERVICE AREA OF THE TRANSMITTING STATION
- M.A. Bykhovskiy, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: MISO systems, Alamouti system, multipath communication channel, interference immunity of signals, spatial diversity of antennas.
The study investigates the effectiveness of the application of the Alamouti and MISO systems, in which several spatially separated transmitting antennas are used for sending messages in multipath channels in a communication network (cellular, wireless access, or broadcasting network). The study is based on a multipath channel model that takes into account the physical aspects of radio wave propagation. An analytical method for the study of MISO systems is proposed. Formulas are obtained for calculating the error probability for demodulation of quadrature-amplitude modulation signals in MISO, Alamouti systems, and in the system using only one transmitting antenna. The energy gain of the MISO system application is estimated. Recommendations are given on choosing the optimal spatial diversity of transmitting antennas in the researched MISO and Alamouti systems.
STRATEGIES FOR CALCULATING PERSIMMETRIC CYCLIC QUASI-ORTHOGONAL MATRICES AS THE BASIS OF CODES
- V.A. Nenashev, Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI), associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.K. Grigoriev, SUAI, assistance lecturer; email@example.com
- A.M. Sergeev, SUAI, senior lecturer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.V. Samohina, Russian Technological University MIREA, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: circulant, cyclic quasi-orthogonal matrices, computer implementation.
This article highlights the circulant as the main cyclic structure of quasi-orthogonal matrices used as a basis for creating signal modulation codes in communication channels with correlation reception. Three strategies for computing persymmetric cyclic quasi-orthogonal matrices are considered and the characteristics of their software implementation are given.
THE ANALYTICAL MODEL OF NOISE IMMUNITY CALCULATION OF COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS WITH MULTI-POSITION TYPES OF MODULATION AND CONVOLUTIONAL CODING
- E.B. Lipkovich, Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR), department of infocommunications, associate professor; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.A. Serchenya, BSUIR, department of infocommunications, undergraduate; email@example.com
Keywords: noise immunity coding, convolutional coding, energy efficiency, information efficiency, decoder correction ability, error probability.
Mathematical models are obtained for calculating signal-to-noise and carrier-to-noise ratios required to provide a given error probability at the decoder output with a «soft» solution and without calculating the convolutional code spectrum coefficients and performing computer simulations of noise immunity characteristics. Calculation expressions are given to determine the correcting ability of the decoder, the energy gain from coding, and the information efficiency of communication systems depending on the parameters of multi-position types of modulation, convolutional coding, and the probability of error in the information bit. Dependencies are constructed according to the obtained analytical models and the research results are evaluated.
CONSTRUCTION OF ADAPTIVE NOISE COMPENSATOR COMPLEXES WITH HYBRID MIRROR ANTENNAS
- V.V. Prikhodko, JSC Scientific Research Center VIGSTAR, deputy general director for innovations; firstname.lastname@example.org
- S.B. Kosov, JSC Scientific Research Center VIGSTAR, head of a section; email@example.com
Keywords: satellite communications, antenna array, hybrid mirror antenna, adaptive noise compensator.
The article presents the results of the research on the possibility of using antenna arrays with a hexagonal arrangement of irradiators to create effective complexes of adaptive noise compensators based on hybrid mirror antennas.