AN APPROACH TO THE ASSESSMENT OF CONTROLLED EQUILIBRIUM ZONES IN THE INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK
- N.B. Achkasov, S.M. Budyonny’s Military Academy of Communications (MAC), professor, Dr.Sci.(Mil.), email@example.com;
- M.A. Kocinac, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, professor, Dr.Sci. (Tech.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- S.A. Bagretsov, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, senior research fellow, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), email@example.com;
- O.S. Lauta, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, senior lecturer, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org.
The approach to increasing the stability of the information and telecommunication network operation is considered by determining the zone of regulated equilibrium of traffic both in peacetime and in the conditions of enemy influence. This allows you to determine the range of traffic changes due to the network transformation under the enemy influence.
Keywords: information and telecommunication network, zone of regulated equilibrium, stability, information exchange.
MODELING OF CHANNEL RESOURCE DISTRIBUTION IN A SPECIAL-PURPOSE TRANSPORT COMMUNICATION NETWORK BASED ON PACKET SWITCHING TECHNOLOGIES
- S.I. Balakin, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, department of military multichannel electrical and optical communication systems (department 21), associate professor, Ph.D., email@example.com;
- K.G. Bogachev, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, department 21, associate professor, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org;
- O.V. Yarovikova, S.M. Budyonny’s MAC, department 21, lecturer, Ph.D.;, email@example.com.
The mathematical model of the joint distribution of channel resources and data flows of the special-purpose transport communication networks with packet switching is considered. The model takes into account the multilevel architecture of modern transport networks with different degrees of coordination of channel resources and data flows on adjacent network levels. The performance indicator of the transport network is justified. Based on the indicator the analysis of various options of channel resource distribution and data flows for its assessment is carried out.
Keywords: packet-switched communication transport network, channel resource, data flow, network delay.
ASSESSMENT OF THE ECONOMIC EFFECT OF THE PREVENTIVE PREPARATION OF THE TELECOMMUNICATION NETWORK FOR EMERGENCY OPERATION
- A.K. Levakov, PJSC Rostelecom, technical director of Interregional branch center, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org;
Issues of assessment of economic effect which is achieved due to the preventive preparation of a public communication network to serve the traffic typical for emergencies are discussed. Preventive training includes the installation of smart gateways to increase network sustainability and the implementation of some algorithms to increase the share of served useful traffic. It is shown that the implementation of proposed solutions allow for minimizing risks of unstable network operation in emergencies.
Keywords: public telecommunication network, emergency, technical and economic efficiency, intelligent gateway, traffic control algorithms, operation sustainability, risk.
DEVELOPMENT OF BISTATIC COMMUNICATION IN RUSSIA
- E.S. Abramova, Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (SibSUTI), department of radio engineering devices, associate professor, Ph.D., email@example.com;
- V.F. Myshkin, National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, professor, Dr.Sci.(Phys.-Math.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- M.S. Pavlova, SibSUTI, department of radio engineering devices, assistance lecturer, email@example.com;
- S.S. Abramov, SibSUTI, department of radio engineering devices, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- I.I. Pavlov, SibSUTI, department of technosphere safety, associate professor, Ph.D., email@example.com.
Publications devoted to the development of atmospheric (underwater) bistatic communication systems (ABS) are analyzed. The situation where the ABS receiver unit is outside the field of sight of the emitter and detects a molecular or aerosol scattering stream is considered. The ultimate capabilities of modern ABS are given.
Keywords: bistatic communication, communication channel, transmitter, receiver, ultraviolet range, laser beam, wavelength.
METHOD OF NOISE INTERFERENCE GENERATOR LOCALIZATION USING A DISTRIBUTED INFORMATION NETWORK OF RECEIVERS
- N.H. Djavadov, National Aerospace Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, director general, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- H.H. Asadov, Research Institute of Aerospace Informatics of the Republic of Azerbaijan, head of a department, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), email@example.com;
- R.V. Kazimli, National Aerospace Agency of the Republic of Azerbaijan, doctoral candidate, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The problems of optimization of the distributed information network of noise-like electromagnetic interference generator localization are considered. The task of localization of the generator using a distributed information network of n receivers capable of receiving signals at n wavelengths is formulated, provided that the received wavelengths at the receivers are not repeated during each of the n rotation sub-cycles. A mathematical justification is given and a methodology for the implementation of the proposed localization method is presented.
Keywords: electromagnetic interference, noise-like signal, optimization, distributed network, simulation.
INFORMATION CRITERION OF THE EFFICIENCY OF SIGNAL PARAMETERS ESTIMATION SYSTEMS
- A.N. Dyadunov, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, associate professor, Ph.D., email@example.com;
- D.M. Silin, Geyser-Telecom Ltd., head of a group, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new information-theoretic criterion of quality for complex systems with mutual interference is introduced. The application of the criterion is demonstrated for the task of estimating the distance to the object with the reflected signal. The dependencies of the «instantaneous» amount of information on the measurement time and the total amount of information on the noise level are presented.
Keywords: information theory, distance evaluation, uncertainty, mutual information, quality criterion.
NON-TILTED MULTI-BEAM TWO-REFLECTOR ANTENNA FOR THE OFFSET RADIATION EXPOSURE
- A.M. Somov, corresponding member of the Cryptography Academy, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), email@example.com.
It is considered a new multi-beam toroidal reflector antenna non-tilted to the horizon, intended for operation with communication satellites on the inclined part of the geostationary orbit. Satisfactory antenna patterns in its main planes for basic and parasitic polarizations are shown. Calculated values of an antenna gain factor and noise Q-factor of the receiving system for one of the used frequency ranges are given.
Keywords: communication satellites, geostationary orbit, earth station, non-tilted multi-beam reflector antenna, simultaneous reception.
SELF-FOCUSING OF RANDOM ANTENNAS
- O.N. Maslov, Povolzhskiy State University of Telecommunication and Informatics (PSUTI), head of the department of applied informatics, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.), firstname.lastname@example.org;
- M.A. Frolova, PSUTI, department of applied informatics, head of a laboratory, email@example.com;
- I.S. Shatalov, PSUTI, department of applied informatics, postgraduate, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The phenomenon of self-focusing (self-phasing, self-targeting) of aperture and distributed random antennas is investigated by using the triad-cluster method of simulation. The ratios between confidence interval for electromagnetic field component level and interval corresponding to its exceeding at a confidence probability value of 0.9 are selected as quantitative evaluation criteria. The other two criteria establish the energy «reserve» in the confidential information protection system for the level corresponding to the confidence interval and the average level of the electromagnetic field component relative to its maximum level, which may occur due to self-focusing of aperture and distributed random antennas.
Keywords: random antenna theory, aperture and distributed random antenna, self-focusing, criterions of estimation, confidence interval, triad-cluster method of simulation, active information protection systems.
TRANSIENTS IN FREQUENCY-SELECTIVE SYSTEMS WHEN EXPOSED TO MODULATED RADIO PULSES
- V.M. Bogachev, National Research University «Moscow Power Engineering Institute» (NRU MPEI), professor, Ph.D., email@example.com;
- M.V. Balashkov, NRU MPEI, associate professor, Ph.D., firstname.lastname@example.org;
- D.A. Solomatin, NRU MPEI, engineer, email@example.com.
Features of application of the method of complete and abridged operator equations to the analysis of the selective dynamic systems with the natural frequencies of any multiplicity are considered. The reduced method consists in representing the operator circuit function as a sum of elementary fractions divided into two operators. Fractions located in the upper part of the p-plane are concerned with the first operator, while fractions located in the lower part of the p-plane are concerned with the second operator. In case of resonance impact, the first operator defines the main component of the solution, the second operator defines the correction to the solution. For the first time, based on a set of simple recurrent formulas the calculation expressions (exact and abridged) are obtained in the closed form for transient characteristics of the complicated selective systems at the influence of radio pulses with the arbitrary intra-pulses modulation.
Keywords: abridged operator equations, selective systems, multiple natural frequencies, recurrent expressions for residuals, problem of «amplitude-frequency-phase», closed form of transient characteristics.