6G AT THE START
- E.E. Devyatkin, FSUE NIIR, EMC Analysis Center, deputy director, Ph.D.(Econ.); email@example.com;
- G.S. Bochechka, JSC Concern Sozvezdie, project manager, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- V.O. Tikhvinskiy, JSC NIITC, deputy general director for innovative technologies, professor, Dr.Sci.(Econ.); email@example.com;
- A.S. Borodin, representative of PJSC Rostelecom in ITU, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prospects of creating new technologies for 6G mobile communications are considered. The national research projects and the activities of international communications organizations to develop the vision and development trends of technologies and services for 6G mobile networks are analyzed. A comparative analysis of achievements of the world’s largest mobile communication equipment vendors to create and patent solutions according to Standard Essential Patents of mobile technologies is carried out. Conclusions are drawn about the start of the 6G technologies race and the importance of creating intellectual property and mobile technology competency centers in Russia.
Keywords: 5G/IMT-2020, digital economy, end-to-end digital technologies, national equipment, radio electronics.
OPTIMIZATION OF DATA TRANSMISSION ROUTES IN A TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- I.Ya. Burnashev, Don State Technical University (DSTU), department of radio electronics, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com;
- O.Yu. Nazarova, DSTU, department of radio electronics, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A.N. Shilina, Southern Russian State Polytechnic University named after M.I. Platov, Military training center, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com.
The time parameters affecting the timely delivery of messages in the discrete information transmission network are considered. Changes in the physical and address structure of the network can result in delays in data transmission and the impossibility of connection between the sender and data receiver. The solution of the task is to adequately take into account the current ambiance in case of structural changes in the network.
Keywords: telecommunication system, routing, data communication networks, routing solution, data stream, automated workplace, delay, control algorithm, topology, characteristic, routing control center.
A MODEL OF A COMMUNICATION SYSTEM WITH OBJECTS LOCATED IN ORBITS AND ON SURFACES OF SOLAR SYSTEM PLANETS OR THEIR SATELLITES
- I.N. Panteleymonov, JSC Russian Space Systems (RSS), chief specialist; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A.Yu. Potyupkin, JSC RSS, chief researcher, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com;
- V.I. Kovalev, JSC RSS, deputy project director for quality and life cycle logistics, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A.V. Barinov, JSC RSS, head of, а project group; email@example.com;
- V.V. Filatov, JSC SPC Systems Precision Instrument, chief specialist; firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper is devoted to the development of main directions of the creation of a communication system with space objects in orbits or on surfaces of Solar system planets or their satellites for study and development. To solve the problem of increasing the efficiency of the deep space communication system, it is proposed to use the constellation of planetary repeater satellites that relay information from space objects in orbit or on the surface of the planet to geostationary repeater satellites in the optical spectrum.
Keywords: satellite communication, planet, planet satellite, space object, repeater satellite, geostationary repeater satellite, optical spectrum.
DOMESTIC MODEMS OF SATELLITE EARTH STATIONS
- A.S. Belov, FSUE NIIR, leading researcher, Ph.D.; email@example.com;
- A.I. Aldoshin, FSUE NIIR, head of a laboratory; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A.Yu. Abakumova, FSUE NIIR, leading engineer; email@example.com.
An overview of the Russian market of domestic modems for satellite earth stations (SES) is given. The changing role of modems for SES in the development process is analyzed. The functions and characteristics of satellite modems in modern SES including those with the official status of telecommunication equipment of Russian origin (TORP) are considered. The comparison of domestic satellite modems with the best foreign models is carried out.
Keywords: satellite modem, modulation, coding, error probability.
COMPATIBILITY ANALYSIS OF SATELLITE IoT NEWORKS WITH SRD AND LPWAN DEVICES IN THE BANDS 868/915 MHZ
- V.R. Anpilogov, JSC VISAT-TEL, deputy general director, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- D.A. Nguyen, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, postgraduate; email@example.com.
The methodology and results of evaluating the level of interference created by the low-orbit IoT satellite on the space-Earth line are presented. It is shown that this level is lower than the level of interference that SRD and LPWAN devices create to each other, and the protective C/I ratios correspond to regulatory and technical documents. The presented methodology allows justifying the use of IoT satellite networks in the ISM 868/915 MHz band on the basis of clause 4.4 of the Radio Regulations.
Keywords: nanosatellites, microsatellites, satellite IoT, LPWAN devices, LoRa technology.
ANALYSIS OF WIRELESS HIGH-DENSITY IoT NETWORK
- E.V. Tonkikh, FSUE NIIR, deputy head of a department; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- A.I. Paramonov, The Bonch-Bruevich Saint-Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), department of communication networks and data transmission (CN&DT), professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com;
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of CN&DT, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article presents the results of IoT network modeling as an ad hoc network. The main attention is paid to the features of the functioning of such a network in highdensity conditions (up to 1 device per square meter). The paper presents the results of evaluations of the basic operating conditions, namely, the level of interference from neighboring network nodes and the signal-noise ratio (SNR). The developed models make it possible to express the dependence of the noise level and SNR on the network density, produced traffic, and transmitter power.
Keywords: Internet of Things, IoT, high density, interference, signal-noise ratio, attenuation, traffic, routing.
A TECHNIQUE OF ESTIMATING THE POSSIBILITY OF DISTRIBUTION (ALLOCATION) OF FREQUENCY BANDS FOR SINGLE-FREQUENCY SYSTEMS
- V.S. Yakimenko, Air Force Academy, Scientific research and testing institute of electronic warfare, leading researcher, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com.
A technique of estimating the possibility of distribution (allocation) of frequency bands for single-frequency systems is proposed. The technique provides the value of the radio-frequency spectrum unavailable for singlefrequency systems in the specified territorial area and frequency band according to the conditions of electromagnetic compatibility with existing radioelectronic equipment. A system of criteria for evaluating the possibility of allocating frequency bands for singlefrequency systems is proposed.
Keywords: radio frequency spectrum, loading, electromagnetic compatibility, group signal.
THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL TV BROADCASTING: 4K, 8K, HEVC, HDR, AND SO ON
- I.N. Krasnoselskiy, FSUE NIIR, chief of a laboratory, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Yu.D. Shavdiya, FSUE NIIR, chief of a department.
The analysis of normative and technical documents for the European broadcasting zone issued in 2019 was carried out. The main trend and development goal of the TV industry is the transition to Ultra High Definition image formats combined with High Dynamic Range, High Frame Rate and immersive sound. It is shown that the practical implementation of new digital TV broadcasting technologies is lagging behind their development and international standardization.
Keywords: digital terrestrial TV broadcasting, ultra high definition television (UHDTV), high dynamic range (HDR), high frame rate (HFR), next-generation audio (NGA).
GOLD CODES AND MAXIMUM LENGTH CODES IN NETWORK CODING
- S.S. Vladimirov, SPbSUT, department of CN&DT, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com.
A variant of the application of Gold codes and maximum length codes for network coding systems is proposed. By mathematical simulation, a comparison of different methods of codewords processing at a receiver is performed. The results are presented in the form of graphs of probabilistic characteristics of three decoding methods.
Keywords: network coding, butterfly network, maximum length code, Gold code, majority decoding.
SPACE-TIME CODING IN MISO SYSTEMS
- M.A. Bykhovskiy, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org.
The analysis of noise immunity of MISO systems with N antennas at the base station (BS) and Space-Time Codes (STC) is performed. This system, as compared to STC systems, selects just one of K antennas for signal transmission — the one whose radiation during radio waves broadcasting along the route «BS-user station» has the least attenuation. Formulas allowing to calculate error probabilities at the reception of multiposition signals with QAM and the various number of transmitting antennas at BSs both in STC systems and in the new MISO system are obtained.
Keywords: MISO system, space-time coding, optimal auto choice of the branch, noise immunity of signal reception with QAM.
USER VERIFICATION BASED ON THE ANALYSIS OF ITS PRIMARY AND SECONDARY IMAGES IN AUTOMATED CONTROL SYSTEMS
- D.A. Loktev, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, department «Information Systems and Telecommunications», associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com.
The algorithm of user visual verification based on the analysis of images of his face is considered. The algorithm based on the use of convolutional neural networks model VGG16 taking into account the image blur analysis is proposed. To determine the distance to the surface points of the object in the image in realtime, the use of the dynamic camera focusing algorithm is proposed.
Keywords: computer vision, user authentication, image analysis, object blur, volumetric characteristics.