A STUDY OF THE V2X MULTISERVICE APPLICATIONS
- A.G. Vladyko, Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications (SPbSUT), department of communication networks and data transmission (CN&DT), associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.A. Khakimov, SPbSUT, department of CN&DT, postgraduate; email@example.com
- A.S. Muthanna, SPbSUT, department of CN&DT, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.E. Koucheryavy, SPbSUT, head of the department of CN&DT, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: multiservice applications, V2X, edge computing.
This article discusses the advantages of using orchestration to manage autonomous vehicle resources compared to the current design approach for high-load networks. As an architecture for building a data transmission network, hybrid technologies such as the connection of a direct access node through fixed points and exchanging machine-to-machine communication data are used. A radio channel emulator stand was developed to simulate the effect of interference from neighboring nodes and offload applications to edge computing nodes.
ANALYSIS AND FORMATION OF THE STRUCTURE OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS NETWORK BASED ON LATTICE MODELS
- S.N. Bushelenkov, PJSC Rostelecom, Macro-region North-West, department of access network planning, chief specialist; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.I. Paramonov, Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of communication networks and data transmission, professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: Internet of Things, attenuation, signal-to-noise, signal-to-interference, network structure, cubic lattice, percolation.
The article presents the results of the analysis and modeling of a wireless network of the Internet of Things in a multi-story building. In the proposed model, an expression is obtained for the signal-to-noise ratio when locating network nodes in the form of a regular structure representing a simple cubic lattice. The dependencies of the signal-to-interference ratio on the traffic intensity and the number of network nodes in the multi-story building are obtained. The possibility of applying the theory of percolation in describing the functionality of the network is also considered.
FAST NETWORK CODING SIMULATION WITH PARALLELIZATION OF PROCESSES IN THE DTSMS SYSTEM
- S.S. Vladimirov, Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of communication networks and data transmission, associate professor, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: simulation, network coding, DTSMS, GNU/Octave.
The principles of fast network coding simulation with parallelization of processes in multicore computers based on the developed DTSMS simulation system are stated. Methods and schemes of the sequential and asynchronous model elements interaction within the framework of the «butterfly» network model architecture generally accepted in network coding are presented. The allocated memory amount and simulation time for DTSMS are estimated in comparison with the open computer algebra system GNU/Octave.
INTELLIGENT DISTRIBUTED DYNAMIC FOG COMPUTING FRAMEWORK
- A.N. Volkov, Saint Petersburg State University of Telecommunications, department of communication networks and data transmission, postgraduate; email@example.com
Keywords: networks IMT-2020, networks 2030, microservice architecture, swarm intelligence algorithms, fog computing, edge computing, service migration.
One of the directions of 5G and 2030 communications networks development is the network-integrated distributed structures, such as edge computing (MEC) and Fog computing, which are designed to decentralize the computing part of networks. In this regard, it is necessary to investigate and determine the principles of providing services based on a distributed computing infrastructure, including in conditions of limited resources of individual components (Fog devices). This article proposes a new framework for a distributed dynamic computing system of fog computing based on a microservice architectural approach to the implementation, deployment, and software migration of the services. The article examines the typical architecture of the microservice approach and its implementation in fog computing, and also investigates two algorithms: K-means for finding the center of user load, swarm optimization (PSO) to determine the fog device with the necessary characteristics for the subsequent migration of the microservice.
UNIVERSAL INVARIANT ECHOCOMPENSATION METHOD IN DUPLEX COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- V.V. Lebedyancev, Siberian State University of Telecommunications and Informatics (SibSUTIS), head of the department of automatic telecommunications (AT), professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- I.I. Pavlov, SibSUTIS, department of technosphere safety, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- S.S. Abramov, SibSUTIS, head of the department of radioelectronic devices (RED), associate professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.V. Lebedyancev, SibSUTIS, department of AT, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
- M.S. Pavlova, SibSUTIS, department of RED, assistance lecturer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.S. Abramova, SibSUTIS, department of RED, associate professor, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: duplex communication systems, projective transformation group, transformation group invariant, invariant echocompensation.
It is proposed the universal method of echocompensation in duplex communication systems, which is invariant with respect to the amplitude characteristic of the parasitic echo path of transmission direction separation devices. The theoretical justification of the method is based on the mapping of linear and nonlinear measurements of the transmitter signals in the echo path by a projective group of transformations and using the invariant of this group to calculate copies of the transmitter signals at the output of the echo path.
ALGORITHM OF SPATIAL POLARIZATION CODING FOR THE DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEM OF THE COMBINED HF RADIO CENTER
- A.Yu. Baraboshin, FSUE NIIR-SONIIR, head of a laboratory; firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.V. Luchin, FSUE NIIR-SONIIR, chief designer, Ph.D.; email@example.com
Keywords: data rate increase, HF Radio, spaced radio center, polarization diversity, MIMO, mathematical modeling.
The article discusses the issues of increasing the data transfer rate by the spaced HF radio center using polarization diversity. A review of the main research and experiments carried out in this direction is made. An algorithm for polarization spatial coding and a method for the simultaneous formation of waves with left and right circular polarization has been developed. The results of mathematical modeling showing the efficiency of the proposed algorithms are presented.
METHOD OF PROTECTING INFORMATION PROCESSING DEVICES OF DIGITAL DATA TRANSMISSION SYSTEMS FROM SINGLE BYTE ERRORS
- A.A. Pavlov, Branch of the Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces named after Peter the Great (MA SMF), professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); Pavlov_iif@mail.ru
- Yu.A. Romanenko, MA SMF, leading researcher, professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.N. Tsarkov, Interregional Public Institution (IPI) Institute of Engineering Physics, president-chairman of the management board, professor, Dr. Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
- A.Yu. Romanenko, IPI Institute of Engineering Physics, researcher, Ph.D.; firstname.lastname@example.org
- A.A. Mikheev, IPI Institute of Engineering Physics, junior researcher; email@example.com
Keywords: digital data transmission system, correcting algebraic linear code, single error bytes, information bits, control bits, algebraic operations, logical operations.
A regular procedure for adapting the code that corrects single bit errors for detecting and correcting byte errors in arithmetic-logic units (ALU) of information and measurement system processors is proposed. The regularities that determine the relations between arithmetic logical operations and the values of the control digits of the linear code relative to these operations are revealed. It is shown that these regularities allow us to formulate rules for obtaining correction values of code control bits for detecting and correcting single byte errors when using an algebraic linear code with syndrome decoding. The proposed method of protection against single bit errors of information processing devices allows minimizing the impact of encoding (decoding) information on the performance of the ALU processor by replacing the cyclic information encoding procedure with an algebraic one with syndrome decoding.
FEATURES OF CONSTRUCTION AND UNIFICATION OF FLEXIBLE PAYLOAD OF ONBOARD TRANSPONDER COMPLEXES OF SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS TAKING INTO ACCOUNT EXTERNAL INFLUENCING FACTORS
- D.A. Titov, FSUE NIIR, leading design engineer; firstname.lastname@example.org
- L.O. Myrova, FSUE NIIR, leading researcher, professor, Dr.Sci.(Tech.); email@example.com
Keywords: satellite communication systems, onboard transponder complexes, flexible payload, modular construction principle, monoblock, backplane interface, standard replacement element, unification, standardization.
The principles of construction and unification of onboard transponder complexes, as well as flexible payload and its components, are considered. The design constraints associated with external influencing factors are analyzed.